Not found
More filters

Discrepancia APP y WEB

JM del Amo
Updated at 2024-09-07 13:06:53 UTC 
Desde hace unos días la APP no está funcionando. Según la APP el WiFi está OFFLINE, pero según la página web está ONLINE. Según ambos está WATERING pero la realidad es que no está regando y no responde a órdenes. No dispongo en este momento de acceso físico al dispositivo. ¿Podrían indicarme si el problema es un problema local o de la APP/Web?
View: 38   Answer: 0

Tie the irrigation of two lines on the same garden

Francesco
Updated at 2024-09-04 07:59:17 UTC 
Topic: General
Hello,
I have two irrigation lines on the same garden, is there any setting that would allow these two areas to be “tied together” such that they irrigate on the same day (session)? (Obviously first one line and then the other).
Thanks
View: 60   Answer: 0

Wunderground

PPL
Updated at 2024-09-02 17:42:25 UTC 

Como puedo solicitar mi estación meteorológica en wunderground a mi cuenta netro?

No me deja escribir el id de la estación ni seleccionarla.

Gracias

View: 88   Answer: 0

Replace controller

paul.robinson@bigbend.net
Updated at 2024-08-24 22:53:15 UTC 
How do i activate a replacement Pixie and connect to existing (old) name and schedule in the app?
View: 156   Answer: 0

Ac adaptor

Cisco -
Updated at 2024-08-24 21:45:58 UTC 

Hi 

I have bougth a Netro sprinkler w/o adaptor for an offer on Amazon IT.

Unfotunately i though a 24Dc adaptor would be OK but valves don't turn off while using program and manual irrigation too.

Point is that it is very hard to find an Ac Adapter 24V in our country.

Could you please help to find some place where to retrieve one?

Thanks

View: 155   Answer: 0

problematiche app

Giampaolo Mariani
Updated at 2024-08-20 08:16:25 UTC 

Buongiorno, ho alcune domande:

1)è possibile far partire solo una zona specifica attraverso i comandi vocali su google assistant?

2)è possibile aggiungere un altro meteo diverso da quelli proposti?

3)perchè quando applico il ritardo pioggia la pianificazione intelligente impazzisce e pianifica male?

grazie in anticipo delle risposte

View: 239   Answer: 0

1 valve works, two don't

Phil Rubin
Updated at 2024-08-17 21:52:30 UTC 
For some time the system worked perfect. Now I  have two sections that don't work. It turns out that the signal to activate the valve is too short. When I  put a meter on it and then activate the valve the meter jumps to 28v for about one second then drops to zero before the valve can move. Conversely the one that works stays at 28v for much longer. I have rebooted and reset the system.  Any ideas?
View: 254   Answer: 0

Riego

Felipe Martinez Cuadrado
Updated at 2024-08-16 21:16:23 UTC 
He instalado el programador y de vez en cuando salta una de las zonas 
View: 298   Answer: 0

Van Klaveren Patrick
Updated at 2024-08-15 10:04:53 UTC 
Hi! 

How can I share the Nero application of my watering control system with my gardener?

Thanks

View: 336   Answer: 1

Smart watering very stupid

Ruth Wengert
Updated at 2024-08-13 14:22:33 UTC 
Smart watering has taken over my system. It waters on the wrong days at the wrong times. I have tried and tried to reprogram it with no success. I have asked for support from Netro at least 10 times and they have no support. Can someone please help me and tell me how to program the stupid smart system? It waters my plants three days in a row and then doesn’t water it for four days. My grass is dying. My plants are dying. Everything is dying because Netro has zero support. They don’t even have helpful videos on YouTube someone please help.
View: 335   Answer: 1

Terminal 1 not working

Morgans_Home
Updated at 2024-08-12 01:27:03 UTC 
My terminal 1 is not working anymore. How can I troubleshoot?
View: 348   Answer: 1

deleting plant sensor

David Ridgwell
Updated at 2024-08-10 01:31:44 UTC 
deleting plant sensor??
View: 349   Answer: 1

2 hub-1 in my house

Troy Guinn
Updated at 2024-08-09 00:15:52 UTC 

Hello

I have 2 pixe devices and 2 hubs. I have 1 hub and pixie working fine. When I added the 2nd hub it does not show up in the app and therefore cannot add the 2nd pixie what am I doing wrong

View: 355   Answer: 1

Zone watering while disabled

Brian Paternostro Paternostro
Updated at 2024-07-31 10:10:11 UTC 

I am doing yard work to 2 of my 3 zones right now and have the whole system disabled for several days as many heads are disconnected.  Woke up a 5am to have zone 3 on and spraying water everywhere for 20 minutes. 

How is this possible? Why do you not update your softwar? 

View: 543   Answer: 2

Boost factor in app

Jorge Castrillo
Updated at 2024-07-30 13:55:17 UTC 

Hi,

I see a boost factor option in the web interface. I understand it's meant to increase or decrease the watering time. You can see the effect in the estimated watering times and schedules.

In the app, however, that option does not exist and, in fact, it shows a different estimate than the web interface. Why is that? Which one does the system pay attention to? The settings in the web, or those in the app?

Thanks!

View: 485   Answer: 1

Sensor plat

Tiago Lourenco
Updated at 2024-07-28 12:17:00 UTC 

Good afternoon

I have plant sensors in all zones, and they block.

Sometimes i have my grass really dry and the sensor have 70/80 % of humidity.

I turn them off change place like 2 cm, turn them in again and they have the correct humidity.

Anyone experience this?

Thank you in advance

View: 557   Answer: 3

Watering system turns on by itself?

Michael Collins
Updated at 2024-07-27 23:34:54 UTC 

I have the following odd situations:

1. The Netro does not show any watering activity.

2. My watering system is turning on by itself, and one of my zones is just firing away, spreading water for hours on end.

3. The Netro does not seem to be be able to stop it or even show that it's running.

4. Unplugging the Netro did fix the problem. Even more bizarre

I have an old Netro that never did this. I wonder if I should just swap them out?  This newest one seems to bug sometimes?

Any thoughts what could be doing this?

View: 475   Answer: 2

Error E1

Simone Ragnolini
Updated at 2024-07-26 11:13:02 UTC 
Ho, we need support, as we are having an issue as the app doesn’t activate watering. The control unot shows E1.
View: 422   Answer: 1

Can't get desired watering time

Fabio Silvestri
Updated at 2024-07-24 19:24:30 UTC 

Hi,

I'm struggling to setup watering time, even after third season im using this app.

As per my settings, EPA suggest to water every day, 30 minutes a day for each zone. The grass is getting sick as all past 2 years, cause the frequency is too high.

I would expect it to water for 1 hour, each 3-4 days. This is what i call "deep watering".

I tried following settings, the frequency decreases, but no way that i can increase the watering time which remains 30 minutes.

Help please

View: 470   Answer: 1

Connection

jackielaith
Updated at 2024-07-21 04:36:32 UTC 
Can't connect to the internet with this app 
View: 443   Answer: 1