Wency Pan
Updated at 2022-09-05 07:55:36 UTC

Hi Andy, 

We did not reproduce the same issue. We just checked your schedules and it looks good now. Could you please keep monitoring your device and let us know if it still has issues. 

Regards, 

Wency 

Netro Support

View: 591    Like: 0

Andy Fiore
2022-09-09 14:17:22 UTC  
Hi Wency,
yes it still has the same problem.
I have recently created two IFTTT triggers to switch on and off based just on the clock at the same times as the Netro and they work.
My Netro log shows the correct times but IFTTT shows something different. I’ll try deleting and re-coding them.
Cheers,
Andy

Andy Fiore
2022-09-11 21:34:56 UTC  
Hi Wency,
It appears that I need to be a fully paid-up member of IFTTT in order for applets to take effect at the time they’re are supposed to be triggered. Your customers are being bullied into paying for full membership to the IFTTT users group otherwise we miss out on real-time event triggering of Netro watering functions.
Any solutions in the pipeline?
Andy Fiore
Wency Pan
2022-09-13 05:54:33 UTC  
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your results and I have forwarded to our R&D. We are investigating it now.

Regards,
Wency
Wency Pan
2022-09-13 08:01:18 UTC  
Hi Andy,

The issue that IFTTT triggers not accurate is the business strategy of IFTTT while Netro cannot control it.

Currently your Pixie timer is scheduled to operate between 4:30 am and 4:45 am. However, IFTTT shows differently and the watering time is random. As a workaround, You can set Netro start watering at 4:30 for 15 minutes to bypass this issue. In this way, the starting time may not be accurate, but the watering duration should be the same.

You do not need to create your own applet as Netro provides it.

Thanks,
Wency