Sprite controller cycles on and off wifi

BrettEnyart
Actualizado 2024-10-13 18:02:06 UTC
Tema: Solución de problemas
My Netro controller is about three years old. I recently changed my Wi-Fi router about two months ago.  I repaired the controller with the new Wi-Fi, all seemed to work for a few days. Then the controller started cycling on and off of Wi-Fi. There are windows of several minutes that I can communicate with the controller, then windows of several hours when I cannot.  The light on the controller is solid for about 20 seconds, then three slow blinks, solid for 20 seconds, then three slow blanks, this pattern continues indefinitely. I have repaired the controller to WiFi several times. I have unplugged and then plugged the controller back in multiple times. Nothing seems to resolve the issue. It’s frustrating when I’m changing sprinkler heads and have to wait several hours to try a manual run to test the new heads. Has anyone else experience this and more importantly solved this issue? Thanks for the help!
Ver: 204    Seguir: 0   

1 Respuesta    Haga clic en la respuesta para ver la respuesta completa y los comentarios.