Hozelock

Alan George
Updated at 2020-07-06 18:50:08 UTC
Topic: Smart Watering
Hi, I have a Hozelock Micro Irrigation system with multiple Universal Drippers that supply 40 Litre per hour. I would welcome any advice on the best way to set up the app, for a Netro Pixie and this setup. Should Smart Zone be used on basic or auto with user fixed schedules.  Any advice welcomed from experienced Nitro users on the best way to use my new Netro device. Thanks.
View: 1392    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments

Netro Inc
Updated at 2020-07-16 01:52:56 UTC

Hi Alan,

The default setting of Netro Pixie timer is "basic" mode.(Settings->Zones->Smart Zone)  In this level, no smart schedule will be generated. You will need to add programs manually (go to Settings->Programs to add programs) and Netro will skip programs when there is large amount of rain(>0.2inch/ 5.08 mm) or watering regulations.

You can try the "advanced mode". In this level, your zones will be watered automatically by Netro and smart watering will be automatically adjusted depending on your zone specification. To set up your Pixie timer, you can set the sprinkler type as "Dripper" if you use drippers. Please note your zone will have longer watering duration if you select dripper because dripping/emitter system is really slow in moving watering to the ground.

You can enable the "advanced" mode to check if it meet your watering needs. To adjust smart watering, you can go to Settings->Garden->Smart zone, select level "advanced"->Mode to select your preferred watering mode.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Netro Support