Need a big red button on the home page of the app that says stop all watering for today.

Brian Brun
Updated at 2023-08-02 01:14:30 UTC
Topic: Netro App
Once you have programs setup to do your watering, you hardly ever get into this app unless you need to stop watering, change the program, or test a zone with a broken/fixed head. My biggest complaint about this app is that when I need to stop watering for the day (for various reasons), I have to remember how to do that in the Netro app, and fumble through menu after menu to figure it out, because I do not use it every day. I just want to stop the dang watering for the day. There needs to be a button right on the first page that comes up to stop or suspend all watering schedules for the day. I told Moen if they put that in there app, I will switch in a heart beat. Giving you the opportunity to keep a customer and put into your app. 
View: 724    Follow: 0    Like: 0

Wency Pan
2023-08-02 07:27:16 UTC  
Dear customer,

We appreciate your suggestion. As a temporary solution, you can go to the Schedule page and select any of the schedules for today, then set it to skip today. I want to assure you that we have discussed this with our R&D. In the future release of the App, we will update the Rain Delay feature on the homepage. Users can set rain delay as 1 day to stop watering for the day directly.

Your feedback is truly valuable as it guides our improvements. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Thanks,
Wency
Netro Support