Netro Support
Updated at 2019-06-18 01:45:05 UTC

Hi Christophe, 

Thanks for contacting us and we are happy to hear you like our Sprite controller. Yes notification is available and you need to enable Netro App notification in your smart phone settings. Currently we only have notification for users about device is offline because we want to keep the app as simple as possible and do not want to spam user with too much notifications. 

Thanks, 

Netro Support

View: 1952    Like: 0

Brett Lilly
2020-04-13 18:31:35 UTC  
I would like watering notifications as well. You could have a notification tab in the settings page where the user could choose specific notifications, that way it would be easy to pick some/all/none and not spam us if we don't want it.

Noam Leshem
2021-06-17 11:05:57 UTC  
I would also like more notifications. A zone status change would allow me to integrate with ifttt and the rest of my smart home.
Netro Support
2021-06-28 08:46:43 UTC  
Hi Noam,

We have implemented the app notification when the device starts to water. Currently it is ready for beta testing. Please let us know if you are interested in trying this feature and if yes we will enable it internally for you. In the next app release there will be a public on/off control for this feature.

Thanks,
Netro Support

Avindra Harridass
2022-07-13 00:29:37 UTC  
Is this available for public now? I would like notifications enables for watering.