Wency Pan
Updated at 2022-04-07 02:36:20 UTC

Hi Mike,

To test the sprinkler, you can use the instant manual run feature on the Home page to turn on and off the zones instantly. The blue play button is for instant manual run for your zones.

You can also use the “Test run” feature on the login page. In this way you do not need to have a home Wi-Fi or create a Netro account. Your phone is directly connected to the Wi-Fi network hosted by the Sprite. This mode allows you to turn on and off the zones without involving the Netro cloud server.

Thanks,

Wency

Netro Support

View: 894    Like: 2

Douglas Ely
2022-05-01 16:14:44 UTC  
How do I turn the zones on and off instantly without having to set a time? I want to do blowouts for the winter and need to turn each zone on successively for only a few seconds at a time. I need to repeat this a few times.
Wency Pan
2022-05-05 06:42:21 UTC  
Hi Douglas,

You can use the instant manual run feature in the home page to manually start watering for each zone to make sure all the water is out of system. Please tap the manual run icon.

To put Sprite in "paused" mode in winter, you will have winterize your system. First you will have to blow out the sprinkler. You can look at this video to find some useful information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3YRbJYmvgA&t=99s

Then you should put Sprite in "paused" mode just in case some one (for example the kids) accidentally starts a manually run from the app. To put Sprite in "paused" mode, you can go to the Home page->"Enabled".

Thanks,
Wency

Douglas Ely
2022-08-02 13:42:50 UTC  
I dont think you understand my request. I need to be able to turn on each zone for about 10-20 seconds instantly. Having to go in and manually program a set time (Much less than 1 minute) for each zone is not intuitive. like on the Hunter or Rainbird controllers, you simply push the "next" button and it shuts off the active zone and opens the next one.
Wency Pan
2022-08-04 07:31:10 UTC  
Hi Douglas,

Sorry and it is not supported at present. As a workaround, you can set the watering duration of manual water for 1 minute and turn it off manually in 20 seconds.

Thanks,
Wency
Netro Support