Device and app depends on Netro servers

David Domingues
Updated at 2022-07-16 17:16:14 UTC
Topic: Netro App

Hello.

Everything was fine so far with my sprite controller and I must say I like it a lot.

During this Saturday, I was not able to reach the app. It was opening and closing right after. I reinstalled it. Same behaviour. I installed it on another phone with the same result.

I went to the main website and could witness no login or forum was available allegedly due to a high volume of traffic. 

My device should be able to work independently from your servers availability. If your company runs of business today, how are your customer going to use the devices they bought from you?

It is urgent, you update your app to be able to work autonomously in offline mode, regardless the state of your servers 

View: 1044    Follow: 1   

5 Answers    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments

Geron R
Updated at 2022-07-17 12:30:45 UTC

vtorosort
Updated at 2024-02-19 09:06:09 UTC
While browsing the internet for new business ideas, I stumbled upon an article on https://www.heyday.net/blog/benefits-of-online-communities-for-business. The article discussed the benefits of online communities for businesses and I found it to be incredibly insightful. Online communities can serve as a catalyst for business growth and development. I learned how chatbots can improve customer interactions, increase loyalty, and build trust. The most interesting finding was their ability to create a strong community around a brand, which I believe can be a real breakthrough in the world of marketing. I couldn't stop reading and gained invaluable knowledge that I have already begun to implement in my business. If you want to learn how to improve your business using social communities, click on the link and read more!