Manual run times need to be longer and editable while running

Richard
Updated at 2024-01-19 21:27:13 UTC
Topic: Netro App

Hi Netro,

One frustration I have is that manual run times are important to me but cannot be longer than 1 hour (or programs) and cannot be adjusted while running.

I have Netro connected to a solenoid that controls watering of our small vineyard.

I rarely water in any way other than manual, because I need to control the amount of watering and also use fertigation to feed the vines.

Due to the amount of water required, I need between two to three hours of watering. I also like to adjust as I go, depending on how long the fertigation takes, so the ability to increase time without stopping the watering is also important.

My other solution is to disconnect the wire from Netro and use a Shelly 1 instead, whereby I can turn the watering on and off as I desire.

I would rather just use the Netro app, given that everything is already connected.

It is quite limiting to not allow hours as well as minutes (or to allow more than 60 minutes). amd not to be able to increase (or decrease) the time while the manual run is going.

View: 632    Follow: 0   

2 Answers    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments.