liyi
更新时间 2024-06-18 08:55:38 UTC

Dear customer,

1) If you want to remove WeatherFlow and switch to another weather provider, you can do so by selecting a different provider from the list, saving the changes, and then selecting Tempest as the provider.

2) This does not have any impact; we use Tempest's station_id and device_id. However, if you are worried, you can follow method 1 to delete and then add it again. After doing this, you should see a change in the device name; reselect it, and it will work.

3) Considering the current situation, we have applied a coefficient to adjust for the decrease in rainfall. Therefore, the numbers you see have been slightly modified.

4) The ability to select historical weather serves two purposes. Firstly, it allows for verifying the accuracy of the forecast for the current day. Secondly, it ensures that the forecasted data remains consistent with the stored data in case of device disconnection. Without an internet connection, historical data is retained and updated every morning. Having more accurate and abundant forecast data can greatly impact watering decisions.

Considering that you have the Tempest device, choosing the Tempest device is a good option. Initially, the first version of their API supported historical data with an offset_day of 1. However, as their API improves and stabilizes, supporting start_time and end_time parameters for historical data may become possible.

Thanks,

Netro Support

浏览: 83    点赞: 1

cseward
2024-06-21 21:20:53 UTC  
Hi,

Thank you for the information!

With respect to 1) and 2), If I switch away from Weatherflow, save, and then switch back to weatherflow, it does not offer to log in again, it just keeps the same configuration as before. There still seems to be no way to delete or adjust the link from the Netro end.

However, I did find I was able to log in to Weatherflow and remove the API authorization for Netro from my account there. This then allowed me to add it again.

Thus my problem is solved, although I still think it should be possible to remove or change the link from the Netro end as well.

As for 3) and 4), thanks for the explanation - that makes sense to me. Hopefully they improve their API in the future.