I am using a netro spark for a 12 zone setup. Outside of the rough UI app experience, I am continuously seeing odd behavior in my physical irrigation system. I recently had new hydroseed installed and have the netro controller setup to run at 4 different times during the day. Typically 75% of the time things work as expected, then the other 25% of the time, my app displays "loading" for a full minute before the zone is turned on and other times the zone will turn on, then immediately turn off, or only run for less then half of the scheduled time.
This is becoming quite frustrating as I cant trust this system for what its intended to do.
Outside of this issue, I have already been able to replicate two different scenarios that I would consider to be bugs.
Really hoping someone can assist with this because I'm tempted to switch controllers for a more confident system.
Let me add, I just turned a single zone on manually at the controller with the same results. Set controller to run a zone for 4 minutes, zone turned on, then turned off after 1minute.
Wifi at my controller is 10.2 Mbps download and 13.1Mbps upload which is more then sufficient for MQTT as well as on a channel that has very minimal collision.