Netro Inc
Updated at 2019-08-13 06:06:17 UTC

Dear Tony, 

Netro's smart schedules are dynamic. All smart schedules in the future could be adjusted if new events happen, for example, weather forecast data updates, new whisperer sensor data. Therefore, it's possible that the smart schedules you saw today will be updated tomorrow. For your specific case, two of your smart schedules on 12th could be skipped due to high moisture level reported by your whisperer sensor. As you mentioned, by default if the moisture level reported by Whisperer sensor is above 80%,  smart schedules will be skipped. You can update the threshold to higher or lower value if you need. 

View: 1975    Like: 0

Tony D.
2019-08-13 09:21:06 UTC  
Thank you for your reply, but could you elaborate what Moisture All day means?
Netro Inc
2019-08-14 05:59:18 UTC  
Hi Tony,
Moisture All day in Schedule page means your watering schedules was skipped bacause the soil moisture level was higher than the value 80%. Moisture to skip watering is 80% set by you.

Tony D.
2019-08-13 12:41:11 UTC  
I suppose that on the first configuration of a zone you schedule a watering to get 100% subsoil moisture and from there on you use your algorithms to schedule further waterings. Is there any way to reset/calibrate a zone by doing the first watering again? I skipped the first watering because I set up the sprite at noon and I didn't want to water at this time to prevent my plants "burning". I also searched a way to delete my zone and set it up as new but I didn't find it neither.
Netro Inc
2019-08-14 06:04:00 UTC  
Hi Tony,

Currently we do not allow users to reset the soil moisture level. We can help reset the moisture level from the server side if you want.
Thanks,
Netro Support

Tony D.
2019-08-16 23:31:30 UTC  
Resolved. My whisperer was stuck at 98% moisture for topsoil that is why watering was skipping. I reset the sensor and joined it again to the app. Now I get reading in what should be correct ranges (15-25% in the last few days). Watering is expected tomorrow, finger crossed.