Whisperer and smartzone configuration

Alfonso Olias Sanz
Updated at 2019-07-19 13:45:19 UTC
Topic: Smart Watering

I have set up all the zones with the whisperers. And there is something I do not understand.

One of the zones usually get flooded in autumn because the type of soil retains lots of water. 

But the whisperer and the smart zone is saying that the zone has to be watered more time than the other zones. 

My question is if the whisperer adapts the irrigation schedules and the time is watering per zone. Depending on the moisture, weather conditions  and type os soil.  It is clear that the soil type determines how much and how often to water. 

Here in the following link (https://www.netrohome.com/shop/products/whisperer)says that "Netro accurately measures the water capacity and drainage rate of your soil, making sure your soil always receives the perfect amount of water at the perfect time."

That is fine, but it is confusing that in the app I can still define the type of soil.

A second question I have is that I can define the watering strategy (Regular, ECO etc...) I want to know if the whisperer and the controller will notify me if I have to change the strategy based on the weather conditions and the type of soil, plants etc...

Any idea?

View: 2042    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments