Reset Moisture Level

firewally
Updated at 2019-07-06 14:06:03 UTC
Topic: Smart Watering

Hi!

For testing reasons I "watered" one of my zones manually, which increased the moisture level (but I did not water this zone actually). How can I reset the moisture level of one or all zones to get a proper calculation again and to have all my zones (that are absolutely identically configured) showing the same level and getting the same scheduled watering?

Thanks!

View: 1807    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments

Netro Support
Updated at 2019-07-08 02:34:07 UTC

Hi,

Currently Netro does not allow users to reset the soil moisture level.  However, Netro Whisperer sensor monitors real-time environmental conditions, for example, the soil moisture level changes accordingly if you water manually. To get a proper calculation and better soil moisture accuracy, we suggest Netro Whisperer sensor and that's why we made it.

Netro currently doesn't support the feature to treated multiple zones as the same physical area and water them exactly the same, which we may support later.  If your zones have the same configurations, Netro's smart schedules should be almost identical for all zones. It's different  because you had manually water some zone, so zones might have different estimated moisture level. But it is totally fine. We make sure the moisture level in the a reasonable range for all zones.

Thanks,

Netro Support