Netro Support
Updated at 2019-07-02 02:11:40 UTC

Hi Andrea,

Currently we only have notification for users about device is offline because we want to keep the app as simple as possible and do not want to spam user with too much notifications, but I will definitely forward your suggestion to our R&D. 

Regards,

Netro Support

View: 1686    Like: 0

Anthony M
2020-08-04 16:33:17 UTC  
Please add push notifications, just for when device is offline or loses connectivity. Perhaps allow for a configurable threshhold like if device is offline for X period and allow for users to disable if it becomes "spammy".. This has been a constant source of stress as the GFCI the netro is connected to will sometimes trip and if I don't go into the app will not notice until plants are dying..
Netro Support
2020-08-19 05:14:01 UTC  
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your suggestion. Netro will send notification when the system is offline more than 24 hours. But you need to enable Netro App notification in your smart phone settings.

Thanks,
Netro Support

Anthony M
2020-09-09 17:36:45 UTC  
I have made sure notifications are enabled for the app but still do not get them.. I can see the queued notifications when i open the app ans go to the notifications list but they still do not function as notifications.. Device is Samsung Galaxy s10 Plus on Android 10. I have no data saver, sleeping or optimization settings set and other app notifications work- Netro is the only app that doesn't..
Netro Support
2020-09-15 07:50:54 UTC  
Dear Anthony,

Could you please send us email to support@netrohome.com with your Netro account registered email?
We will have our technician look to this issue. 

Thanks
Regards, 
Netro Support