Can I run this thing unrestricted

John Zuzula
Updated at 2023-07-06 22:57:53 UTC
Topic: Connected Home
Is this unit capable of running unrestricted? My shit is dying here and I'm not happy with the difficulty associated with running this thing! I find it way too complicated! I sincerly wish I hadn't purchased it!
View: 674    Follow: 0   

2 Answers    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments.

Wency Pan
Updated at 2023-07-07 09:05:05 UTC

Dear customer,

If you do not want smart zone schedule to override your own programmed schedule, you can set up the Smart Zone level from Advanced to Basic through Settings->Zones->Smart Zone , which only skip rainning days for your programmed schedule.

If you want to create your own programs and turn off smart zone feature and rain delay feature, go to Settings->Zones->Smart Zone (Settings->Garden->Smart Zone for Pixie Timer) and toggle the enable button. When the smart zone is disabled, the system will strictly follow the user program to water the zones. There is no intelligence here. Netro will not skip your schedules when there is rain. Regulation feature will not be in effect as well.

For more information about Netro smart watering, here is an article about Netro three watering modes which might be helpful. https://netrohome.com/forum/posts/111

Thanks,

Netro Support