Wency Pan
Updated at 2023-05-25 01:48:06 UTC
Dear customer,

The weather report may not be that accurate. If you want try other weather report, please go settings->weather provider. You can switch to other weather providers to see if it works better. You could also try weather provider: Wunderground PWS and input your station ID.

If the weather forecast changes, Netro will update and recalculate the schedule.

You can adjust the rain data through Discover page->"+" button on the upper right corner-> Correct rainfall. You could also customized the weather restrictions, like I want to skip the schedules on the day after tomorrow as well, or I want to skip if rain more than 0.1 inch. The setting is in "setting -> preferences -> rain".

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Netro Support
View: 388    Like: 0

Kirk Davis
2023-06-13 03:30:02 UTC  
how often does it recalculate and is it retroactive? I toggles to see if the rain from three hours ago (1.5") would ahow of I ised Netro weather, but it didn't. My PWS shows 1.5" amd the app shows only .64". When I toggled, it erased the rain when I returned to PWS causing the sprinklers to start.
Wency Pan
2023-06-14 05:04:40 UTC  
Hi Kirk,

Netro sever side gets/ updates weather information every early morning at around 4 am.
If the weather forecast changes, Netro will update and recalculate the schedule.

Thanks,
Wency
Netro Support

Kirk Davis
2023-06-13 03:36:38 UTC  
how often does it recalculate and is it retroactive? I toggles to see if the rain from three hours ago (1.5") would ahow of I ised Netro weather, but it didn't. My PWS shows 1.5" amd the app shows only .64". When I toggled, it erased the rain when I returned to PWS causing the sprinklers to start.