Update the irrigation routine according to the updated weather forecast

Luis T
Updated at 2023-05-24 15:44:31 UTC
Topic: Smart Watering

Hi there!

I live in Madrid, Spain and use AccuWeather as my weather provider, since NetroWeather does not provide a correct forecast for this area for some reason.

This week we have had heavy rain forecast so Netro will not activate the irrigation system for several days. The problem is that as the day goes by the forecast is changing and Netro's planning is not updated.

It has already been several days in which according to the initial forecast, it was supposed to rain and it did not, so I have had to launch manual irrigations.  

Is there any way to force the smart irrigation program to update according to the new weather forecast?

Thanks!

Regards,

View: 622    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments.

Wency Pan
Updated at 2023-05-25 01:48:06 UTC
Dear customer,

The weather report may not be that accurate. If you want try other weather report, please go settings->weather provider. You can switch to other weather providers to see if it works better. You could also try weather provider: Wunderground PWS and input your station ID.

If the weather forecast changes, Netro will update and recalculate the schedule.

You can adjust the rain data through Discover page->"+" button on the upper right corner-> Correct rainfall. You could also customized the weather restrictions, like I want to skip the schedules on the day after tomorrow as well, or I want to skip if rain more than 0.1 inch. The setting is in "setting -> preferences -> rain".

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Netro Support