Wency Pan
Updated at 2023-02-27 05:45:02 UTC

Hi Fernando,

1.We have implemented the app notification when the device starts to water. Currently it is ready for beta testing. Please let us know if you are interested in trying this feature and if yes we will enable it internally for you. In the next app release there will be a public on/off control for this feature.

2. We have updated the station ID for you now.

Thanks,

Wency

Netro Support

View: 409    Like: 1

Fernando AT
2023-02-27 14:31:42 UTC  
Hi!

1. Ok, I want to try it

2. I added my weather station, but the data showed in the Netro app is not the same as I see in my station.

Thanks
Wency Pan
2023-02-28 06:17:25 UTC  
Hi Fernando,

We have enabled the app notification for you now. Could you please send us a screenshot of the app about the station ID to support@netrohome.com? We checked the station ID is correct.

Thanks,
Wency

Fernando AT
2023-02-28 08:59:35 UTC  
Do I have to activate the notifications in the app? Or they are enabled right now?

Another thing is that I enabled to auto watering when the moisture level of the Whisperer is before 50%, and it occurs when the day is so hot, and I don’t want to water in that time. Is better that when the Whisperer detects low moisture (for example at 14:00), it waits until the night or the morning to water. How can I set that? In preferences I set the schedule between 5:00-9:00.

Thanks!