iPhone app crashes after making changes via website if you select "Weather flow PWS" for provider

Jeff W
Updated at 2022-06-30 17:16:24 UTC
Topic: Connected Home

I tried out the new web portal to manage my 3 pixies and their connected whisperers. I modified 2 of the 3 (if you're looking at my account, they're named "Potted Plants" and "Front Lawn") to use my Weather Flow PWS that I have in my backyard, since I have one and I noticed that this option does not exist in the iPhone app. Upon doing so, the iPhone app crashes every single time. I went back to the web portal and changed the weather provider back to the default "Netro Weather" and the iPhone app no longer crashes. If I changed it back to the Weather Flow PWS, it'll crash.

I presume it's crashing because the site offers this new choice for weather providers but this same choice hasn't yet been pushed out to your iPhone app yet and the app doesn't know what to do. I guess until the iPhone app gets updated I'll use the default provider, but this is a pretty annoying bug since I constantly get better results with my weather flow pws than any of the iPhone available options.

View: 721    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments