Netro Support
Updated at 2019-05-29 01:57:06 UTC

Hi Jose,

Currently Netro can only run one zone at a time, so different zones for the same time cannot be created. This limitation is due to the fact that the power adaptor can only provide 600mA max current which is only enough for running one valve (when master valve is used).

Thanks,

Netro Support

View: 1818    Like: 1

José Miguel Salcedo
2019-05-30 10:31:43 UTC  
My power supply is 2000mA, and that limitation won't let me from starting a contactor for fertirrigation
Netro Support
2020-04-07 02:52:58 UTC  
Hi Jose,

I will talk to our R&D again and ask them about the rate of progress to support this feature.

Thanks,
Netro Support

Luca Manfrin
2020-04-06 12:14:12 UTC  
hello also I need this feature on. You could run the zone at the same time using a shifted opening of few seconds, it would be enough to avoid conqurrently doubled electricity. As you know during valve running (after switching on phase) they need quite half of power then can be done.

Luca Manfrin
2020-04-06 12:16:11 UTC  
drip zone needs a small quantity of water from the water pump and long running period in that way many inverters can be damaged. so this feature is basically needed also for this reason

Eshan
2020-05-23 17:36:00 UTC  
I need this feature too please. with out realising Netro didn't have this facility I organised my piping system & now Im in a bit of a situation to re-lay the pipes. My power supply is > 1000mA. I was planning to operate 2 or 3 zones with shifted opening. I have a pressure boost water pump & I can easily manage the multiple zones. Would Netro add the facility soon?
Thanks
Netro Support
2020-05-29 02:48:20 UTC  
HI Eshan,

Sorry we do not support this feature. The limitation is from both software and hardware. In the software, we design the program to run the zones each by each. For the hardware, if you force to run multiple valves, the fuse on the circuit will cut off to protect the power from over heating.

Thanks,
Netro Support