Please press the button to turn on the sensor and check the LED light.
1. If the LED light flashes in red and then turns off quickly, the battery needs to be charged.
2. If the LED lights stays on for about 30 seconds and then becomes red, the sensor is unable to connect to the WiFi. Please try to move the sensor closer to the WiFi router.
3. If you changed your WiFi name/password or the above steps do not fix the issue, you will need to reset the WiFi connection for the sensor. Please go the Netro app -> Settings -> Sensors -> Select the sensor -> Change WiFi network/password.
Here is the instruction to restart 3 times (press the power button for 6 times)
1. Press the power button once to turn on the sensor. If the sensor is already on, turn it off first by pressing the power button once.2. Turn the sensor off quickly (in 1.5 seconds) before the LED light changes its color from white
3. Press the button to turn on the sensor. Turn the sensor off quickly (in 1.5 seconds) before the LED light changes its color from yellow
4. Press the button again to turn on the sensor. The LED should start to blink in white color.
Here is a demo video:
Please let us know if it helps.