Netro Inc
Updated at 2020-10-29 02:25:24 UTC

Hi Haris,

To rearrange the zones in a watering cycle, you can create programs in Settings->Programs.  You can create a program, and add zones one after one to change the default sequence.

Thanks,

Netro Support

View: 1290    Like: 0

Haris Eliades
2020-10-29 04:00:08 UTC  
Thanks! I already created programs to test the whole irrigation and also because i have top dressed and reseeded... But i still can't figure how to rearrange zones... The option is to tick the zones, and then they appear below with a default 10 minute value.

Haris
Netro Inc
2020-10-30 09:21:30 UTC  
Hi Haris,

Please go to the Program page, tap a zone under "Duration" and there will be a pop up window to change the watering value.

Thanks,
Netro Support

Haris Eliades
2020-10-30 12:38:29 UTC  
Yes thanks, i already saw this, and this is the way that i am currenlty using the system. However i cannot see what you said "add zones one after the other, and change default sequence. " The sequence is there by default, and i cannot change it... Any more specific instructions please?
Netro Inc
2020-10-31 00:45:22 UTC  
Hi Haris,

Please go to Settings->Programs, select or create a program, select Zones, then unselect all the zones and add zones one after one. Please let us know if it works.

Haris Eliades
2020-10-31 04:15:50 UTC  
Nope, this doesn't work, it adds them in alphabetical order...
The best thing would be to add as a queue that we do on music players.

Anyway now i do one cycle. Then when i remember, i run a second one.