Shara Burrows
Updated at 2020-06-25 02:29:46 UTC
I use a program for morning, noon, and night. It waters at 8 am, 2 pm and 6 pm for 15 min. Then the weather will fill in any adjustments needed. I have new grass that is 5 weeks. It seems to work well. Hope that helps. 
View: 1468    Like: 1

Carlos Grant
2020-06-25 02:44:14 UTC  
Having the same problem. Trying to figure it out. Smart system base itself on rain forecast, it ends up not raining and it doesnt water. Currenly it says it will only water in 9 days. Can't work with that (in high summer I use to water everyday. I know you can turn off smart watering and have a set program that will not run when it rains. Maybe I will end up doing that.
Netro Inc
2020-06-29 01:54:41 UTC  
Hi Carlos,

Netro did not water your zone for a few days because of the rain restriction. The weather forecast can be wrong. You could customized the weather restrictions now as well, like I want to skip the schedules on the day after tomorrow as well, or I want to skip if rain more than 1 inch. The setting is in "setting -> preferences -> rain".

You can also go to the Discover page, tap the "+" button on the upper right corner, select "Correct Rainfall" if it is not correct.

Thanks,
Netro Support

Andrea Zorgniotti
2020-06-25 20:25:32 UTC  
I had The Same Problem with plants on a terrace, in vase and not in the ground. I set up Max 85% and min 80%, few meter square. It used to start every day/ 2 days for 7/8 min. Its OK for me

Rob and Susan Tartre
2020-06-26 18:21:21 UTC  
So I’m guessing I just need to use the programmed schedule vs smart watering. My husband wants to return the system since our old one allows scheduled watering. The whole reason we bought this was to use the “intelligent” smart watering. It currently shows it won’t water for another 9 days!!! Our lawn would be dead. In fact, it’s all brown now after 3 days! Thank you for feedback everyone. I’m hoping the company can respond to those of us having the problem with smart watering!

dgeller@cox.net
2020-06-26 21:23:57 UTC  
You’re probably not going to like this, but instead of returning it, you should add a Whisperer sensor which constantly monitors the moisture and waters whenever it falls below the threshold you set. You’ll have to have wi-fi coverage in the spot you put the sensor, then after you set it up, you’ll need to go to settings, go to the sensor, and tell it to water for x minutes whenever it gets below y %. Unfortunately the Whisperer is not cheap at $70. But it is neat to see the it monitor the temperature, sunlight & moisture real-time.