Netro Support
Updated at 2019-07-08 02:34:07 UTC

Hi,

Currently Netro does not allow users to reset the soil moisture level.  However, Netro Whisperer sensor monitors real-time environmental conditions, for example, the soil moisture level changes accordingly if you water manually. To get a proper calculation and better soil moisture accuracy, we suggest Netro Whisperer sensor and that's why we made it.

Netro currently doesn't support the feature to treated multiple zones as the same physical area and water them exactly the same, which we may support later.  If your zones have the same configurations, Netro's smart schedules should be almost identical for all zones. It's different  because you had manually water some zone, so zones might have different estimated moisture level. But it is totally fine. We make sure the moisture level in the a reasonable range for all zones.

Thanks,

Netro Support

View: 2372    Like: 0

firewally
2019-07-08 09:55:22 UTC  
Hi,

thanks for the reply. I do not agree in terms of "But it is totally fine" - because now all zones run exactly the same smart watering schedule (as expected because they are configured identically) but one zone has a higher moisture level calculated and is not running the next days (although it would be necessary).

How can I start with a "fresh" and unspoiled configuration? Or can you manually reset my moisture level?

Thanks!

Netro Support
2019-07-09 06:11:22 UTC  
Hi,

Currently Netro does allow user to reset moisture level but it is in Beta version. We will enable this feature in the next release of the app.

We can help you reset your moisture level from our server side and please send an email to support@netrohome.com and tell us the value of moisture level you would like to reset.

Thanks,
Netro Support

Curt Lizzi
2020-09-05 18:50:20 UTC  
When will the next release be?