Can't connect to Sprite anymore

gbs-122
Updated at 2021-07-11 10:22:07 UTC
Topic: Troubleshooting

Hi 

Got my Sprite in March, but my whole irrigation installation got finished two weeks ago and then installed the Sprite for the first time. It was troublesome to say the least, android was not helping when switching between the Netro wifi and router, but somehow got it working. A couple of days later it was offline, but managed to reconnect. Today I checked again and it was offline, did everything the the troubleshooting page recommnend and nothing worked, even placed a wifi repeater just to be sure. Ended up resetting it and even that didn't work, the connection process always ends with a network failure message.

Edit a couple of hours later: been trying to connect again, the behavior of the app is like two weeks ago at the beginning. When trying to switch back after connecting to the sprite wifi, the login screen appears and off course the whole process is interrupted

Edit 11.07.2021: Made an attempt to reconnect again, worked but inmediatly after the Sprite was offline again...

This is of course very frustrating, please help getting the Sprite working properly.

View: 1084    Follow: 0   

2 Answers    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments