Netro Inc
Updated at 2021-06-28 05:58:05 UTC

Hi Bruce,

Could you please let us know which zone is your front yard and we will look into this issue.

Thanks,

Netro Support

View: 982    Like: 0

Bruce Rodtnick
2021-07-02 16:06:54 UTC  
It is zone 1
Netro Inc
2021-07-06 05:45:13 UTC  
Hi Bruce,

Did this issue still occur? We found the next watering for your zone 1 is in 3 days due to the weather restriction. It should be right. Previously Netro did not water your zone 1 might due to the reason that the moisture level is high. We will look into this issue.

As your mentioned the app says there are trees on it, could you please send us the screenshot if possible? You can send to supprt@netrohome.com.

Bruce Rodtnick
2021-07-08 02:13:34 UTC  
I ended up changing my turf from loam to more of a Sandy turf. That seemed to change things a lot. My wife was saying that we were not watit watered immediately and is scheduled to water tomorrow again my wife was ering by far as much as our last system was and the grass was really looking bad We will see how well it Waters now but I have confidence that it will. As far as the tree on zone 1 I ended up deleting that zone and resetting it and the tree went away
Netro Inc
2021-07-08 08:56:11 UTC  
Hi Bruce,

Glad to hear you successfully removed the tree. For your zone 1, there's no scheduled smart watering on July 8 and it will be watered the next day. If you have questions, please send us the screenshot and can check it for you.

If you think the smart watering is not enough, you can choose boost mode to increase watering amount. You can also adjust watering by providing the preferred moisture level and flow rate of your sprinklers. Please go settings->zones->specific zone number->smart zone-enabled->Mode.